Tayside 4x4 Response (Angus)
This is a new team within the organisation and these volunteers will run and manage our response and the activities of the responders taking the initial phone call asking for assistance, log this onto our system, deal with enquiries and then dispatch the responders.
If you think this is an opportunity that would benefit you then we would love to hear from you.
Organisation aims and objectives
Tayside 4×4 Response supports the statutory services in times of operational difficulty to allow them to operate and respond to the most needy when normal day-to-day operations are affected by severe weather and/or poor road conditions.
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Experience required: Knowledge of Microsoft would desirable and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Travel details: Location is flexible and any travel expenses in relation to travel undertaken for Tayside 4×4 Response will be reimbursed.
- Expenses details: Any travel expense approved prior to the journey being undertaken will be reimbursed.
- Training details: Induction Training;Ongoing Training;Support For Volunteers
- Support: Named Contact For Volunteer
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY