Salvesen Mindroom Centre
Neurodiversity Training 2022
Salvesen Mindroom Centre are delighted to announce our new programme of online courses for 2022. Further information and booking details are provided below but please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Aileen Shrimpton firstname.lastname@example.org you have any queries.
- 13th January 2022 10.30am – 11.30am / A Very Brief History of Neurodiversity (Free)
- 18th January 2022 10.30am – 12.00pm / An Introduction to Neurodiversity and why it matters
- 26th January 2022 10.00am – 16:00pm / It Takes All Kinds of Minds: Supporting neurodivergent children and young people
- 08th March 2022 10.00am – 12.30pm / Hidden in plain sight: Neurodiversity, Women and Girls
- 15th March 2022 10.00am – 12.30pm / Introduction to Universal Design for Learning