Are you organised, positive and dedicated to supporting older people who are lonely? Re-engage is looking for volunteers to interview new volunteer applicants.
This is an interesting and fulfilling role in which you will telephone applicants on behalf of Re-engage and ask them a series of informal interview questions. You will need to be comfortable making telephone calls and connecting with people remotely. Each interview should take around 20-30 minutes and you will need time to record the outcome.
- Making four to six phone calls per week to prospective volunteers.
- Arranging interview appointments.
- Using relevant interview form to record volunteer answers during interviews.
- Recording the outcome of every interview on a spreadsheet.
- Following guidance in Re-engage interviewer training modules to ensure that the interviews are completed in line with our charitable aims.
This is a fulfilling and enjoyable role, offering great flexibility to work at any time of the day or week. As one of our valued volunteers, you’ll receive training, support and regular communications from the charity.
You’ll use and develop your communication skills, gain valuable experience with a national charity and, most importantly, make a real difference to the lives of lonely older people.