Hear Me is a counselling service for survivors (age 8+) of sexual abuse and volunteers enable this work to continue to flourish.
Purpose of the role:
- To support the organisation with a variety of administrative tasks which will highlight the work of the charity
- Design and produce material to reflect the outcomes of the organisation
We are particularly looking for someone who can help us input data & statistics on a monthly basis. This may be used to produce graphs/short reports. Can be done from home!
- Reviewing policies/leaflets etc
- Producing newsletters/designing posters
- Compiling reports/graphs from data supplied
- Becoming part of a subgroup to complete Volunteer Friendly Awards
- Preparing training materials