Children's Hospices Across Scotland
Fundraising Group Lead
Fundraising groups are the face of CHAS in the community, raising money and the profile of the charity. Groups deliver fundraising events to raise vital funds to support children with a life-shortening condition across Scotland.
The Group Lead role heads the group and is responsible for group membership and planning and delivering all activities.
What activities will I be involved in?
- Recruiting and supporting new members of the fundraising group
- Leading the fundraising group and organising regular meetings
- Planning, organising and promoting fundraising events and collections with other group members
- Ensuring the group’s activities comply with all relevant legislation with support from the Fundraising Manager
- Keeping the records of the group’s accounts and banking money raised
- Acting as an ambassador for CHAS
- Liaising with the local CHAS Fundraiser and Volunteering Development Manager to ensure that group member details are kept up to date
- Communicating with group members about the work of CHAS
How much time should I offer?
Flexible time commitment
Where is the role based?
Anywhere in Scotland – in your local community.