Children's Hospices Across Scotland
Community Engagement Volunteer
Community Fundraising in CHAS has five key income streams and engagement volunteers help fundraisers raise more money by using their own interests, contacts and networks.
Whatever your background, knowledge and interests you can help by volunteering in your own community raising money through the things that you enjoy.
What activities will I be involved in?
- Researching areas of potential fundraising
- Using your own networks to promote CHAS
- Bringing your own skills and interests to the role
- Making approaches and developing fundraising leads
- Updating Raisers Edge, the CHAS fundraising database
- Representing CHAS
How much time should I offer?
Flexible time commitment – you can volunteer on any day of the week in the morning, afternoon or evening.
Where is the opportunity based?
In your own community and supporting your local fundraiser at their office. We have five fundraising offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Kinross and Aberdeen.