Fundraising Group Coordinator
Be the key contact for fundraising in your local community to raise money from a variety of activities such as collections, social events and Tea Parties.
- Organising and attending events such as the Great Guide Dogs Tea Party, Pub Quizzes and collections in your local area
- Encouraging local businesses, schools and groups to name their own guide dog puppy
- Building relationships with local networks, socials groups, schools and businesses to encourage them to host their own event in support of Guide Dogs
- Working as part of Guide Dogs’ fundraising team with staff and volunteers
- Liaising with Community Fundraiser informing them of events in your area
- Making sure your fundraising policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring income raised from events is banked in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that any information provided by Guide Dogs is cascaded to relevant supporters or volunteers.
Our ambition is a future where every person with sight loss has the confidence and support they need to live their lives to the full.
- Travel details: Around local area
- Minimum age: 18
- Expenses paid: Yes
- Expenses details: Pre-Agreed expenses to be reclaimed by volunteers