Hear Me Counselling
Administration Volunteering Opportunity
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To support the organisation with a variety of administrative tasks which will highlight the work of the charity
- Design and produce material to reflect the outcomes of the organisation
We are particularly looking for someone who can help us input data & statistics on a monthly basis. This may be used to produce graphs/short reports. Also a quarterly volunteer newsletter. Can be done from home!
- Reviewing policies/leaflets etc
- Producing newsletters/designing posters
- Compiling reports/graphs from data supplied
- Preparing training materials
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- A good understanding of the aims of Hear Me
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- IT experience
- Good at seeing things through!
WHERE & WHEN:
Throughout Angus, where & when appropriate.
Volunteers can also be involved by email/phone/home based.
Taster sessions are available for this role!
TRAINING & SUPPORT PROVIDED:
- Induction training will be offered to all Volunteers
- Ongoing support and guidance
- All volunteers have access to a Volunteer Coordinator
- Access to inhouse and external training
- Regular volunteer activities
- Peer mentoring
Volunteer expenses are provided. In the event of a volunteer not wishing to claim, they can claim and reimburse back to the charity.
ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Application form, interview
2 x references
A PVG/Disclosure check appropriate to the role may be carried out in some circumstances. Please ask if you have any queries.
For more information please contact Lesley, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or call/text 0748 339 0066.