Glamis and Area Community Trust
Got a project?
The Charitable Purpose of Glamis + Area Community Trust is to support local community project and initiative applications for the fair and even disbursal of Ark Hill Wind Farm windfall revenue scheme funds within the boundaries of Glamis Community Council, which advance:
- citizenship and community benefit;
- the arts, culture, heritage or science;
- the provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended; and
- environmental protection or improvement.
Usually, Glamis and Area Community Trust fund up to 50% of total project costs up to a maximum of £1,000 in any calendar year. The Trustees though will consider larger percentages, larger grants and more than a single grant in a year, on an individual basis.
Examples of projects funded so far:-
- Defibrillators (publicly available)
- New IT equipment
- Extensions to outdoor playing areas
- Renovations, upgrading of halls and buildings
- Christmas lights
To be eligible for funding you must:
- Be based in the Glamis Community Council area
- Be an organisation or group (constituted or un-constituted)
To apply contact the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org