We only keep posts for two months on our bulletin and the information below may not be accurate now.
Impact Funding Partners
New Micro-Grant Fund - Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund 2022
Impact Funding Partners is delighted to invite applications to the Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund 2022.
The total fund value available is in the region of £30,000 and organisations across Scotland (with an annual income not exceeding £150,000) can apply for a micro-grant of up to £1,000 to enable them to tackle social isolation, loneliness or reduced wellbeing.
The funding will be available to small, local organisations to enable them to support people (aged 16yrs+) who may be at risk of social isolation, loneliness or reduced wellbeing.
Eligible activities must take place between 1st May and 30th September 2022. The activities funded must be in addition to what you are already delivering, enabling you to reach and support more individuals at risk over this period.
The Impact Funding Partners website has further information, and the application form can be accessed from there. The link to the webpage is at the bottom of this email and it is important that you read the Frequently Asked Questions before applying, as they contain further information on the fund criteria, eligible and ineligible costs as well as other details relevant to your funding application.
Timescales for Fund
- The fund opens for applications on 22nd February 2022
- The closing date for applications is 18th March 2022
- Applicants will be informed of the decisions by 22nd April 2022
- Eligible activities must take place between 1st May and 30th September 2022
- There are three tiers of funding available: £250, £500 and £1000
- The Funder is keen that as many people as possible (aged 16yrs+) at risk from isolation benefit from this additional funding so organisations are encouraged to only apply for the level of funding they will require for their activities, preventing any underspends. This will enable the available funds to be distributed more widely across Scotland
Further information and a link to the application form can be found on the Impact Funding Partners website HERE.
If you have any further questions about this fund, you can contact the team at SIALFenquiries@impactfundingpartners.com
We would be grateful if you would share the news of this micro-grant funding with your own networks