Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
Collection Can Volunteering Opportunity
Being a Collection Can Volunteer is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading health charity and make a real difference to the people we support. As a CHSS Collecting Can Volunteer, you will play a key role in sourcing new collecting can sites, helping to raise awareness and vital funds to ensure Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland continues to support people who are living with effects of stroke, chest and heart conditions in Scotland.
Your role will include:
- Placing CHSS charity collection cans in shops, local businesses, and community venues.
- Regularly revisiting the sites where you have placed the collecting can, emptying the can and supporting the site holder with any queries or concerns.
- Counting, banking and recording the income from your collecting cans.
Volunteering as Collecting Can Volunteer is very flexible and can be done in your own time.
- Enjoy meeting and talking to new people
- Be happy and confident to place collection cans on new sites
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to keep accurate records
- Have time to commit to your volunteer role
- To want to share your enthusiasm for Chest Heart and Stroke Scotland
This role will require you to travel locally, and you will carry out your role on your own and so the minimum age for the Collection Can Volunteer Role is 18 years.
Find out more by clicking here.