Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland
Speaker Volunteer Opportunity
CHSS Speakers are trained volunteers that deliver inspiring talks, to raise awareness about the services across Scotland for people with chest, heart and stroke conditions. Our Speaker Volunteers engage audiences about the important work of CHSS, inspiring them to take action, as they speak with schools, universities, businesses, youth groups, religious places of worship, service organisations, and many more community groups face to face or virtually.
Your role will include:
- Alongside the fundraising team, you will be supporting the team to find opportunities to share the work of CHSS with new audiences, raising the profile of CHSS.
- Delivering inspiring talks to a wide rand of community groups and corporate partners
- Keeping up to date with CHSS key messages, appeals, campaigns, fundraising and volunteering.
- Providing feedback on talks for our fundraising team.
- Demonstrating the CHSS values, leaving your audience, large or small with a positive view of the organisation and the work that we do.
To enquire about this opportunity, please click here.